from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A headache accompanied by nausea.
- n. A migraine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a variety of headache attended with disorder of the stomach and nausea.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Headache accompanied by nausea; especially, megrim.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a headache accompanied by nausea
- n. a severe recurring vascular headache; occurs more frequently in women than men
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.