from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of side-by-side.
- adv. close to each other, together
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. close together and abreast; in company or along with.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. nearest in space or position; immediately adjoining without intervening space
- adj. closely related or associated
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.