from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A red fox of the melanistic form, having black fur tipped with white.
- noun The fur of a silver fox, especially as an article of clothing.
- noun Informal An older man, usually one with gray or white hair, who is considered attractive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
red foxwith pale yellow or (rarely) silver to black fur.
- noun A person with graying hair who has sex appeal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun red fox in the color phase when its pelt is tipped with white
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.