from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Basketball A dramatic forceful dunk shot.
- noun Slang Something that is easy to accomplish or certain to occur.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun basketball An impressively forceful
- noun colloquial, idiomatic A task expected to present no difficulty.
- noun yachting Tacking on top of the wind of the following yacht in close quarters
- verb To perform a slam dunk.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a forceful dunk
- noun something that is a sure to occur; a foregone conclusion
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.