from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Of or relating to relatively small companies that have little equity and a small number of shares of common stock outstanding.
- adjective Of or relating to mutual funds that invest in the stock of such companies.
- noun A small cap company.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a corporation with a small capitalization
- noun a character having the form of an upper-case letter but the same height as lower-case letters
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[small + cap.]
Sorry, no example sentences found.