from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An apparatus for smelting.
- noun An establishment for smelting.
- noun One who is engaged in the smelting industry.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun One who is engaged in smelting, or who works in an establishment where ores are smelted.
- noun In the Cordilleran region, smelting-works.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun One who, or that which, smelts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun One who or that which
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an industrial plant for smelting
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.