from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The state of being in mesmeric sleep; the doctrine of mesmeric sleep.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun archaic The somnolent state induced by animal magnetism (hypnotism); the hypnotic state.
- noun the act or process of inducing the hypnotic state; hypnotism; hyonotizing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The state of being in
- noun The process of inducing the hypnotic state;
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.