from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being in hypnotic sleep
- n. The process of inducing the hypnotic state; hypnotism
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The somnolent state induced by animal magnetism (hypnotism); the hypnotic state.
- n. the act or process of inducing the hypnotic state; hypnotism; hyonotizing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being in mesmeric sleep; the doctrine of mesmeric sleep.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.