from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A European fruit tree, Sorbus domestica, also called the service tree
- n. The fruit of this tree, also called the sorb
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the fruit of the sorb, or wild service tree.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. acid gritty-textured fruit
- n. medium-sized European tree resembling the rowan but bearing edible fruit
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.