from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. Any powder that when mixed with water forms a plastic paste used to fill cracks and holes in plaster.
  • n. A plastic paste meant for filling cracks and holes in plaster.
  • v. To fill or repair with a plastic paste.
  • v. To fill cracks or holes with a spackle.
  • v. To fill gaps with something, as if spackling; to speckle


From Spackle. (Wiktionary)



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.