from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The angle formed at the intersection of the arcs of two great circles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A particular dihedral angle, the angle between two intersecting arcs on a sphere, measured by the angle between the planes containing the arcs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. etc. See under Angle, Coordinate, etc.
- n. one made by the meeting of two arcs of great circles, which mutually cut one another on the surface of a globe or sphere.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an angle formed at the intersection of the arcs of two great circles
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.