from The Century Dictionary.
- To cover with or stick full with fine points, darts, etc.
- To sharpen to a point.
- In zoology, sharp-pointed; spicate.
- Covered with or divided into fine points.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb rare To sharpen to a point.
- adjective Covered with, or having, spicules.
- adjective (Bot.) Covered with minute spiculæ, or pointed fleshy appendages; divided into small spikelets.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To
sharpento a point.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.