from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. resistant to fragments of exploding shells
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Proof against the splinters, or fragments, of bursting shells.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Proof against the splinters of bursting shells: as, splinter-proof shelters.
- n. A shelter impervious to splinters.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resistant to shattering or splintering
splinter + -proof (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.