from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Production or formation of spores.
- n. Reproduction by means of spores.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The process by which spores are produced.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Reproduction by spores.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The origination of spores; spore-formation.
- n. Reproduction by means of spores. Also sporogony.
sporo- + -genesis (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.