from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. A tube to be used in a spray-injector or sprayer to secure the atomizing of the liquid by the current of air, and to convey the mixture to the point where it is to be utilized: used in internal-combustion motors as part of the carbureter (which see).


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.