from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A sore or callous and hairless place, as on the side of a horse, caused by use of the spur.
- To make a spur-gall on, as a horse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A place galled or excoriated by much using of the spur.
- transitive verb To gall or wound with a spur.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb obsolete, transitive To
gallor woundwith a spur.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
spur + gall
Sorry, no example sentences found.