from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun A porous pad, often made of a felt-like material, impregnated with ink, used for inking rubber stamps.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun a block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.