from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Evidence for the prosecution in U.S. state or federal trials.
- n. One that gives evidence for the state in criminal proceedings.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. evidence for the government or the people.
- n. See Probator, 2, and under Evidence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. evidence for the prosecution in criminal proceedings
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.