from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The voice, now especially when loud or strong.
- n. Speech, language.
- n. Voice; cry; that which is uttered; petition; prayer.
- n. A word, command, bidding or direction given.
- n. A promise, one's word.
- n. An outcry, shout, or loud call; a clamour/clamor, noise; din.
- n. A sound, the sound of a horn; melody, tune; song; sound made by an animal or a bird.
- v. To speak; utter; describe; tell of; name.
- v. To voice an opinion; vote.
- v. To vouch; speak up (for).
- v. To bespeak.
- v. To talk; call out; shout; make a noise.
- n. A time, occasion.
- n. A set time; a date or appointment.
- v. To call; summon; command; appoint.
- v. To alternate; take turns.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Voice; speech; language.
- n. An outcry; a loud call; a clamor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To speak; utter; tell of; name.
- To call; summon; command; appoint.
- To bespeak.
- To talk; call out; shout; make a noise.
- n. Voice; the voice.
- n. Speech; speaking; crying out.
- n. That which is uttered; a speech or cry; prayer.
- n. Word; bidding; command; direction.
- n. One's word or promise; an agreement; an appointment; hence, anything fixed by appointment.
Art, Comic Book/Superhero, Cool Stuff, Watchmen steven is that kind of like well back in my day i had to walk five mile through the snow and five miles back and hamburgers were 5 cents that type of thing lol steven again shut the fuck up nobody wants to see you whine mkay pumpkin steven and sorry for missing the s in care (s) debasreee tapadar awesome mask
Sent from my mobile using FeedM8 reply vaspers aka steven e. streight
I mean, the "more the merrier" part is pretty easy to understand, but somewhere up this thread some guy called "steven" spent a lot of words trying to explain why responding to 40 requests is exactly like responding to one.
If there were only a single request, "steven" would not have needed to do that.
JasonLI_iPhone3G: "Well … I just happened to google some info about iTunes 8.2 and came ..." steven: "brizzel … it keeps on saying i have the wrong pass. lemme know if you find a way ..."
Write to Steven Russolillo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact you dream? you listen? spoken word? steven fortney | ll garden
DO NOT WANT earl grey fruit tea green green tea harney & sons herbal honeybush kusmi lemon lemongrass mighty leaf my kingdom for a good vanilla tea numi numi tea orange peppermint queen mary red tea republic of tea revolution rishi rooibos rose hips spearmint steven smith tao of tea tazo twinings upton upton tea vanilla vanilla beans yogi tea zhena's gypsy tea
Anthony Cowin presents Taking a bullet for the future of the monarchy? posted at The Previous Boy, saying, “Why do people still confuse historical fiction with historical documentary and is cinematic propaganda still writing the history of our times?” steven germain presents One Page At A Time … posted at Rough Fractals, saying, “The act of writing, independent of the content, is a positive thing …”
Write to Steve Goldstein at steven. email@example.com