Sorry, no definitions found. Check out and contribute to the discussion of this word!
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Log in or sign up to add your own related words.
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.
reesetee commented on the word stewed dog
i should not have clicked on this page.
March 17, 2010
chained_bear commented on the word stewed dog
This is the stuff of my nightmares.
March 11, 2010
PossibleUnderscore commented on the word stewed dog
'You can substiture lamb for dog. The taste is similar, but not as pungent.'
bilby commented on the word stewed dog
1. First, kill a medium sized dog, then burn off the fur over a hot fire.
2. Carefully remove the skin while still warm and set aside for later (may be used in other recpies).
3. Cut meat into 1″ cubes. Marinade meat in mixture of vinegar, peppercorn, salt and garlic for 2 hours.
4. Fry meat in oil using a large wok over an open fire, then add onions and chopped pineapple and saute until tender.
5. Pour in tomato sauce and boiling water, add green peper, bay leaf and tabasco.
6. Cover and simmer over warm coals until meat is tender. Blend in liver spread and cook for additional 5-7 minutes.
- recipe by Joe Sweeney.
Wordnik is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN #47-2198092.