from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A quality, activity, or skill in which a person excels.
- noun Games A long suit in a card game such as bridge that contains high cards.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A field in which, or task at which, one is quite
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an asset of special worth or utility
- noun a long suit including high cards
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.