from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The place on a bat, club, racket, or paddle, where it is most effective to hit a ball.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The optimal place on the bat, racquet, etc with which to hit.
- n. Any place which is optimum for a certain action to take place.
- n. : The center of percussion.
- n. The clitoris, prostate gland or other center of sexual pleasure
Sorry, no etymologies found.
After all, the clitoris is the sweet spot of the entire female apparatus.
"The current environment of softer U.S. data could actually create a sweet spot for financial markets, as we believe that the slowdown in U.S. data is moderate and will not turn into double-dip fears," said Alessio de Longis , portfolio manager of the Oppenheimer Currency Opportunities Fund.