from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The place on a bat, club, racket, or paddle, where it is most effective to hit a ball.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The optimal place on the bat, racquet, etc with which to hit.
- n. Any place which is optimum for a certain action to take place.
- n. : The center of percussion.
- n. The clitoris, prostate gland or other center of sexual pleasure
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.