from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An unfortified wine considered suitable to be served with a meal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Wine that isn't fortified or sparkling.
- n. A low-quality wine, suitable for drinking at mealtimes.
- n. A grape wine containing at most fourteen percent alcohol by volume.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. wine containing not more than 14 percent alcohol usually served with a meal
The standard of identity is from the Code of Federal Regulations, title 27, section 4.21(a)(2). (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.