from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The hindmost part.
- noun The very end; the conclusion.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The hind part or end of an animal, opposite the head; the tail: as, the tail-end of a worm.
- noun The tip of the tail; the tag: as, the tail-end of the fox is white.
- noun The end, finish, or termination; the fag-end; tailings: as, the tail-end of an entertainment, of a procession, or of a storm.
- noun plural Inferior corn separated from grain of a superior quality. Compare
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The
rearend of anything; of a person or animal, the butt, buttocks; hindquarters, rump.
- noun figuratively The last part of a period of time, event, or situation; the concluding or final part.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- noun the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun the time of the last part of something
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
tail + end
Sorry, no example sentences found.