from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Archaic form of titi.
- n. Eye dialect spelling of titty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Any one of several species of small, soft-furred South American monkeys belonging to Callithrix, Chrysothrix, and allied genera. Called also pinche, titi, and saimiri. See Squirrel monkey, under squirrel.
- n. A diving petrel of Australia (Halodroma wrinatrix).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A South American squirrel-monkey of either of the genera Callithrix and Chrysothrix; a pinche or saimiri. There are several species. See cut under squirrel-monkey.
- n. The diving petrel, Pelecanoides (or Halodroma) urinatrix.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Among them is the Saimiri, or teetee, of which there are several species.
The collared teetee is among the most attractive -- Callithrix torquatus.
And Jesus said, "Whoah dudes, it's because your faith is like way teetee.