from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A group of four letters.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In geometry: A system of four straights with their six fans.
- n. A word of four letters.
- n. In geometry, a figure formed by four right lines.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a word that is written with four letters in an alphabetic writing system
It was shaped like a little house surmounted by a cross and encircled, under the pediment, by the dial-like figure of the tetragram.
But, some of those challenges can be overcome if you're rigorous about it, if you take the time to think about the cards in the right way, if you present the thing other than a tetragram, it's just kind of part of the method, but you can overcome those challenges.
My space is up, and I never got to write about abecedarian, mussitate, tetragram or picayune (also from Lindsey).