from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Of, relating to, or containing thallium, especially with valence 3.
from The Century Dictionary.
- In chem., of, pertaining to, or containing thallium: as, thallic acid.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective (Chem.) Of or pertaining to thallium; derived from, or containing, thallium; specifically, designating those compounds in which the element has a higher valence as contrasted with the
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective inorganic chemistry Pertaining to or containing the
element thallium, especially with valence3.
- adjective Pertaining to a
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.