from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A class of mail in the U.S. postal system including all printed matter, except newspapers and magazines, that weighs less than 16 ounces and is unsealed.
- n. Accommodations, as on a ship or train, that are of the third and usually lowest order of luxury and price.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a reduced-rate mail service for printed matter
- n. formerly the cheapest accomodation on a train
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. inexpensive accommodations on a ship or train
- n. mail consisting of printed matter qualifying for reduced postal rates
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.