from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A circus having simultaneous performances in three separate rings.
- n. Informal A situation characterized by confusing, engrossing, or amusing activity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A large circus in which three separate performances are staged simultaneously, each within its own circular enclosure.
- n. A disorderly, complicated, rapidly changing situation or set of events, which is a source of bewilderment, amazement, or amusement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a circus with simultaneous performances in three rings
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.