from The Century Dictionary.
- In zoology and anatomy, of or pertaining to the tibia and the tarsus: as, tibiotarsal ligaments.
- In entomology, pertaining or common to the tibia and the tarsus of an insect's leg: as, a tibiotarsal brush of hairs.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Of or pertaining to both to the tibia and the tarsus.
- adjective Of or pertaining to the tibiotarsus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective anatomy Of or pertaining to both the
tibiaand the tarsus.
- adjective anatomy Of or pertaining to the
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The nearness of the exostosis to the tibiotarsal articulation can be definitely determined by palpation.
Mice were euthanized 1 month post-inoculation; heart, tibiotarsal joint and skin (not from inoculation site) specimens were harvested for bacterial culture and DNA preparation as described previously
In a chronic study, inoculated animals were euthanized 4 months post-inoculation; heart, tibiotarsal joint and skin specimens were aseptically collected for spirochete culture and DNA extraction.