from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Having the lips pressed together.
- adjective Reluctant to speak; close-mouthed. synonym: laconic.
- adjective Characterized by restraint or reserve in expression.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Alternative spelling of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.