from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- interjection sports To call for a time-out.
- interjection idiomatic To call for a suspension of activity or conversation.
- noun Alternative spelling of
- verb transitive, communication to end (an incomplete task) after a
- verb intransitive, communication of a task, to be terminated because it was not completed before a time limit
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a pause from doing something (as work)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.