from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A bridge at which a toll is charged for crossing.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a bridge at which a toll is charged for passage
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a bridge where toll is paid for passing over it.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A bridge where toll is paid for passing over it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a bridge where toll is charged for crossing
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.