from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having trabeculae; crossbarred
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Crossbarred, as the ducts in a banana stem.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a trabecula or trabeculæ.
- In civil engineering, having a structure of crossbars or struts strengthening a shell or tube by connecting opposite sides of its interior; also, noting such a structure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to trabeculae
Sorry, no etymologies found.
He can hungrily be tightlipped in the box that is his hymeneals, syncytium his cankerweed in trabeculate of his rubber unalterable sutherland.
The male reproductive organ, penis is made up of chambers known as corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum those are carried thoroughly with capillary tubing and blood vessels called as sinus cavernosus, closed in trabeculate muscular tissues.