from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. That which is traducted or translated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To derive or deduce; also, to transmit; to transfer.
- n. That which is traducted; that which is transferred; a translation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To derive or deduce; also, to transmit; propagate.
- n. That which is transferred or translated; a translation.
Sorry, no etymologies found.