from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. flowing through or across something (such as under a bridge)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Flowing or running across or through.
- adj. Passing or flowing through a bridge; -- said of water.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Flowing or running across or through: as, a transfluent stream.
- In heraldry, represented as running or pouring through: thus, a bridge of three arches sable, water transfluent azure.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Such transfluent energy is good for all parties involved, and satisfies a deep need of wild places.