from The Century Dictionary.
- In bot., zoöl., and anatomy, having three nodes or joints, as a stem or the fingers; triarticulate.
- In mathematics, having three nodes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective (Bot.) Having three knots or nodes; having three points from which a leaf may shoot.
- adjective (Geom.) Having three nodal points.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective botany Having three
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.