from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The three-tiered tiara formerly worn by Popes.
- n. An award representing victory in three events, especially in horse-racing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. the crown, or tiara, of the pope. See Tiara, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (baseball) an unofficial title won by a batter who leads the league in hitting average, runs batted in, and home runs
- n. (horse racing) a title won by a horse that can win the Kentucky Derby and the Belmont Stakes and the Preakness
Sorry, no etymologies found.