from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a lover who keeps a tryst
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes an appointment, or tryst; one who meets with another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who trysts; one who sets or makes a tryst; one who fixes a time and place of meeting.
- n. One who attends a tryst or market.
- n. An appointed place; a station; a rendezvous.
From tryst + -er (Wiktionary)