from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb intransitive To
revolveor rotatearound a centre.
- verb intransitive To turn so as to be facing in the opposite direction.
- verb intransitive To change one's opinion or attitude (especially when becoming hostile etc.).
- verb transitive, archaic To make
- verb transitive To put into an opposing position; to
- verb transitive To make (a ship, airplane etc.)
- verb transitive, colloquial To
process; to complete work on (something), especially with a view to sending it on in a finished state.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.