from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A cumbersome kind of plough formerly used in England, especially in Kent.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. Designating a cumbersome style of plow used in England, esp. in Kent.
  • n. Designating a kind of hillside plow.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • Noting a plow having a reversible mold-board, whereby a furrow may be turned either to the right or to the left, according to the position of the mold-board.


turn +‎ wrest? (Wiktionary)


Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.