from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having two faces or surfaces.
- adj. Hypocritical or double-dealing; deceitful.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having two faces or plane surfaces
- adj. deceitful, hypocritical or duplicitous
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having two faces, like the Roman deity Janus.
- Double-faced in intention; double-dealing; practising duplicity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another
- adj. having two faces--one looking to the future and one to the past
By ‘faces’ he may have been referring to the two-faced megalith that would appear.
So how long do they think two-faced idiots should be allowed to keep the floor?
I loved his speech, Thank You President Obama for reminding the World that we are a Peaceful nation, that we are a country of compassion, for far to long we have been seen as the double standard, two-faced bullies Thank you Sir!
They don't care that this response from Palin is a classic example of her two-faced, self-contradictory stances on many public issues.
I don't write often but this made me sit up and take notice of another two-faced person that will run for office.
It's time to stop voting for these two-faced politicians.
The two-faced behavior that our politicians have displayed during this entire farce is nothing short of DISGUSTING.
How can these two-faced politicians from both sides of the isles claim to hold any morals in their personal lives and then claim they are not compromising themselves when they vote against their own self proclaimed moral beliefs?!
Shuwanda was only being Shuwanda—a messy, backstabbing, two-faced bitch.
His spectacularly two-faced approach to undocumented immigrants is also typical.