from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Somewhat ill or gloomy.
- adj. Somewhat intoxicated or suffering from a hangover.
- adj. Experiencing adversity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. ill; also, financially embarrassed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. somewhat ill or prone to illness
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Wada turned the little automatic rifle over to me, where I still stood under the weather cloth at the break of the poop.