from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To offer (goods or services) for sale at a price lower than the official list or market price.
- transitive v. To quote a lower price than that quoted by (another); undersell.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To give a quotation that is too low, or is lower than that offered by others
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To offer at a lower price than another; also, to offer lower prices than (another).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. quote a price lower than that quoted by (another seller)
- v. offer for sale at a price lower than the market price
under- + quote (Wiktionary)