from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. To strip (a window, etc.) of glass.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • transitive v. To strip of glass; to remove the glazing, or glass, from, as a window.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • To take the glass from, as a window or window-sash.


un- +‎ glaze (Wiktionary)


  • I hope your eyes unglaze enough so you can return to your normal TV viewing, until the May sweeps numbers start coming in.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.