from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Walking on hooves.
- n. An unguligrade mammal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. that walks on hooves.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having, or walking on, hoofs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Walking upon hoofs; having true hoofs; cloven-footed, as a ruminant, or solidungulate, as the horse; belonging to the Unguligrada; not phalangigrade or tylopod.
- n. An unguligrade quadruped.
'lightweight' distal limb segments; interlocked or fused hand and foot elements; and a subunguligrade or unguligrade stance (unguligrady = condition where the animal bears all weight on its unguals; subunguligrady = similar, but with some weight borne on the penultimate phalanges as well).