from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To drive or remove from a hive.
- v. To deprive (a crowd, etc.) of habitation or shelter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To drive or remove from a hive.
- transitive v. To deprive of habitation or shelter, as a crowd.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To drive from a hive.
- To deprive of habitation or shelter.
un- + hive (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.