from The Century Dictionary.
- To deprive of stock.
- To remove from the stock, as the barrel of a gun.
- To remove from the stocks, as a ship; launch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To deprive of a stock; to remove the stock from; to loose from that which fixes, or holds fast.
- transitive verb To remove from the stocks, as a ship.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To deprive of a
stock; to remove the stock from; to release from that which fixes in place.
- verb To remove (a ship etc.) from the
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
I’d be happy about this were it not for the fact that the Times totally mischaracterized my post, and furthermore attributed my post with URBN’s decision to unstock the item, despite the fact that Stand With Us, a pro-Israel campus group, was responsible for pressuring URBN to drop its keffiyeh line, and that I would never have promoted nor sought such an action.