Help Wordnik hunt for a million missing words by backing our Kickstarter!


from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. To retract an edict or law.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • transitive v. To cancel, as what is written; to erase.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • To cancel, as that which is written; erase.


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.