from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. use, practise, exercise.
- v. To use; to exercise; to inure; to accustom by practice.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Use; practice; exercise.
- transitive v. To use; to exercise; to inure; to accustom by practice.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To work; practise; inure; exercise.
- A Middle English form of our.
- n. Operation; use; practice.
- n. Fortune; destiny.
- n. The urus.
- n. A Middle English form of hour.
- n. Soil: as, an ill ure (a bad soil).
- n. See ewer.
- n. A termination of Latin origin, appearing in the formation of many nouns, as in aperture, armature, juncture, scripture, texture, fissure, pressure, etc. It is sometimes used as an English formative, as in wafture.
I. iii.12 (21,5) [(A man of stricture and firm abstinence)] [W: strict ure] _Stricture_ may easily be used for _strictness_; _ure_ is indeed an old word, but, I think, always applied to things, never to persons.
Maybe get a guard dog as well to keep out the money grubbing terrorists!. .there are just too many perfectly good homes going to waste because the current cult - ure is so greedy, immature, and inefficient.
 In the McDonaldcopy this was just written departure, then "ure" crossed out with a pen, and the word made department.
The rival company acting Torture got away with it successfully, especially, complains our Yorkshire priest "as 'ure' was pronounced 'yaw' in the best southern manner."
Every time I've seen some sort of backup / recovery plan fail, it's usually a valid fail - ure, meaning that the plan worked as intended.
Thus na'ure's hand the genial bed prepares With friendly difcord, and with fruitful wars.
Yes | No | Report from fisher111 wrote 31 weeks 5 days ago fairst put some water in a air tight box and put salt seasalt works best and put water in the container then let the salt desolve the more salt the better and put ure bait in a zipper bag and pop it in close the lid and keep in a cool place a freezer works best. bon chance1
Everything he had done, both good as good as bad, had been to feed as good as dress his nieces as good as nephews, trusti! ng immat ure kids who didn't need to know a cruelty of a world.
Rainy weather in Argentina, a key producer of corn and soybeans, added to the press ure on grains as supply concerns eased.
Posted February 11, 2010 at 11: 40 am | Permalink ure right its very cool steve