from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of being varicose.
- n. Formation of varices.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being varicose or of having varicose veins
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The formation of varices; varicosity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The occurrence of varicose veins; varicosity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pathological condition of being varicose or having varicose veins
Sorry, no etymologies found.
It has to do with cholesterol, blood pressure, and everything related to the circulation, such as varicosis and all other circulatory problems in general.